Current Job Postings
Beyond the Summit is looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and quality-focused Supervising Producer with experience in audio and video switching, camera work, set lighting, technical direction, and live streaming.
As Supervising Producer, you will be a crucial member of the Beyond the Summit team who oversees our live productions and works closely with on-camera broadcast talent to create awesome eSports content.
This job position is based in the Greater Los Angeles area. Some travel may be required.
- Design and execution of studio outfitting and furnishing in blank and unique environments
- Develop program style guides / graphic packages in concert with Creative
- Innovate production features to enhance the viewer experience
- Oversee, mentor, and grow internal video production team
- Ensure consistent audiovisual quality for all live broadcasts
- Maintain video technical equipment for production and live broadcasts
- Technical understanding of signal flow, video routers, 1ME & 2 ME production mixers
- Technical understanding of video and studio equipment
- Technical understanding of studio layout and furnishing
- Technical understanding of play out software and title generators
- Experience in picture composition and camera work
- Firsthand experience in live productions
- Ability to learn quickly and outside the box
- Experience in broadcasting or live streaming
- Ability to work under pressure and on flexible working hours
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, CasparCG, and/or Xsplit
- Interest in the business of internet streaming
- Love for eSports and video games
Our Event Staff are integral to the success of all live events produced by BTS. As a member of our Event Staff, you will work closely with the BTS Production, Hospitality, and Events teams as well as competitors, managers, coaches, sponsors, and media representatives to ensure our live events run smoothly.
Event Staff help ensure the success of our live events by ensuring proper treatment for everyone in attendance at BTS-operated events. They handle player transportation, food prep/delivery, venue setup/breakdown, general hospitality, tournament administration, team chaperoning, and crisis management.
In addition, event staff are our first line of response to the unexpected issues and crises that inevitably emerge at a live event, whether that means simply helping a player who has dietary restrictions locate an alternative food option or driving a sick player to the hospital in an emergency.
- Transport players, teams, talent, and other event attendees via automobile
- Assist Event Manager in supply runs, including loading/unloading materials
- Help with venue setup and breakdown for equipment, furniture, and general supplies
- Coordinate with caterers / food delivery services to ensure everyone is well-fed and properly taken care of
- Ensure that everyone who attends BTS events has their needs properly looked after and walks away having had a great experience
- Monitor competitors to ensure fair play and prevent cheating/unethical behavior
- Help with venue sanitation and general cleanup at the end of each day
- Valid Driver’s License (for Drivers only)
- At least 25 years of age
- Familiarity with competitive DOTA 2 rules (for Tournament Admins only)
- Proximity to Los Angeles (or ability to pay for own travel/lodging to events in the area)
- Positive, friendly demeanor and eagerness to help
- Tact and respect for competitors’ desire for personal space (no shameless fans)
- Ability to remain calm in moments of stress / crisis
- Willingness to work long / unconventional hours during crunch times
- Extremely motivated self-starter who knows and loves the BTS brand, and who will go to the ends of the earth to make our events the best they can possibly be
- Experience with live events and the broadcast / esports industries
- Opportunity to interact directly with prominent players and personalities in esports
- Free attendance at BTS live events (including those not otherwise open to the public)
- Free food / drink during BTS live events and entry to afterparty / fun activities during event
Benefits for full-time employees
Catered Meals + Unlimited Snacks & Drinks
At BTS, you will never be hungry. We cater lunch and dinner regularly and provide paid meals / drinks on a weekly basis. Family and friends are always welcome.
SEP-IRA Retirement Policy
We offer a SEP-IRA retirement policy to all eligible full-time employees. Start saving for your retirement today!
Flexible Time Off Policy
Our paid time off and sick day policies are highly-flexible. They are based on manager approval and team notification.
Subsidized Gym Membership
After a long day of exercising your mind, throw on some gym clothes and give your body a workout. With your overall health in mind, we chip in for your gym membership at any gym you choose!
Attend Gaming Tournaments & Events
Everyone at BTS is encouraged to attend livestreamed BTS events whenever possible. In addition, we get free tickets to events such as The International, E3, PAX and EVO and will provide them to employees at no cost as availability allows.
Create Your Perfect Work Setup
At BTS, we want you to be comfortable and have the tools you need to be productive. We use top of the line technology, and chances are we have what you need lying around. If not, we will get you the tools and hardware you need to build your workspace.